Publishing Guidelines for the World Yee Fung Toy Website
- Section A
Content generated for the World Yee Fung Toy Website will not
contain any of the following:
- Material that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory,
invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane,
indecent, or otherwise objectionable; or that violates any law or
gives rise to any legal liability.
- Material that promotes, encourages, or provides instructional
information about illegal or faudulent activities.
- Material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of
others, including, without limitation, copyright or trademark
rights without prior approval of the owner.
- Material that is political in nature.
- Material that displays advertising or other paid sponsorship for
the purpose of commercial or business gain.
- Material if it otherwise violates any other conditions set by the
World Yee Fung Toy Website committee.
- Section B
Sites that are linked from the World Yee Website are expected to
reasonably attempt to promote a similar environment as described in
- Section C
The Yee Website Commitee reserves the right to remove links that do not
correspond to the published goals and intent of the World Yee Fung Toy
- World Yee Fung Toy Website Commitee Membership
The current ad hoc committee members consist of the following
- Eugene Yee (New York)
- Fred Yee (Seattle)
- Gordy Yee (Seattle)
- James Yee (Seattle)
- Jim Yee (Vancouver, B.C.)
- Steven C.Y. Yee (Seattle)
- Steven D. Yee (Seattle/Santa Clara)
Please forward all comments to